Due to recent expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a bright new Marketing Manager to join the team at U-Drive!
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for implementing multi-channel and multi-media campaigns in line with the company marketing strategy that will make a measurable impact on our growing business.
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded marketeer, able to turn their hands to a broad range of marketing tasks. You will have strong commercial awareness, marketing and communications skills, along with excellent written, organisational and people skills. Ideally holding either a marketing or business-related degree and with a proven track record of managing successful campaigns.
About the Role
- Responsible for implementing the company marketing strategy
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with national PR and marketing campaigns
- Managing internal communications, including newsletter and the company intranet
- Digital marketing
- Advertising and promotions
- Managing multi-channel recruitment campaigns, including promotion of our Management Trainee Program
- Design and print management for a wide range of marketing materials
- Producing digital content with the Digital Marketing Executive, for internal and external communications
- Responding to online reviews and monitoring customer feedback and ratings
- Market research and competitor analysis
Established 40 years ago, U-Drive is a family-owned and operated vehicle rental company supplying high quality cars, LCVs, and specialist vehicles across the UK. Our friendly team take pride in working together to provide superb service to our business customers and private hirers alike.
Key skills, qualifications and attributes required include:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of experience in a marketing role
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the company
- Effective oral and written communication skills, organisational skills, good attention to detail and use of sound judgement in a fast-paced environment are essential
- Must have demonstrated initiative and the ability to work independently, as well as being able to work effectively in a team.
Preferred, but not essential:
- Business to business marketing experience
- CIM qualification
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- Proficient in Sharepoint
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
What We Can Offer You:
- Flexibility of working from the office and home
- 30 Days (Including Bank Holidays) Annual Leave in your first year, accruing an additional day after 24 months service until your 5th year where you will have 33 days Annual Leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Discounts at 3,000+ stores
- Free Eye Tests
- On-Site Parking
- Competitive Pension
- Employee Discount across U-Drive branches
- Employee Wellbeing Program
Salary: £30,000 o £35,000 per annum DOE
Head Office - Marketing
£30,000 o £35,000 per annum DOE
. Ideally holding either a marketing or business-related degree and with a proven track record of managing successful campaigns.