Inbound Reservations Advisor
Inbound Reservation Advisor
Due to exiting Company growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an Inbound Reservation Advisor to join the team at U-Drive!
Reporting into the Central Reservations Manager, you will work a 45-hour rota, inclusive of weekends, and will be providing an efficient service to maximise vehicle hire sales by converting customer enquiries into reservations.
The successful candidate will be a hardworking individual, who enjoys working with a variety of different customers. They will be a good communicator both written and verbally, as well as having strong IT skills, within Microsoft Office formats.
About the Role
- Answering customer enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner while demonstrating a professional and competent approach.
- Generating quotes based on a customer’s requirements, taking bookings, and seeking opportunities to make sales, ensuring that inbound calls are answered to meet agreed abandoned rate, answer time targets and lead to sales conversion rate
- Using internal systems to create and process the vehicle bookings.
- Allocating reservations to nearest or most appropriate rental location.
- Advising customers of most suitable vehicle for their requirement.
- Up selling or down selling to ensure that maximum utilisation is achieved for each vehicle group.
- Maximise revenue by selling additional products.
- Accurately entering customer information, sales orders, and payments on the system. Making refunds via credit cards and online payment processing
- Efficiently identifying and transferring calls to other departments or extensions.
- Identify sales leads that have the potential to generate additional business
Established 40 years ago, U-Drive is a family-owned and operated vehicle rental company supplying high quality cars, LCVs, and specialist vehicles across the UK. Our friendly team take pride in working together to provide superb service to our business customers and private hirers alike.
Key skills, qualifications and attributes required include:
- Have a full clean UK driving licence
- Have a positive, ‘Can do’ attitude
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Be a team player
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Be able to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Be resilient and be able to deal with customer queries and complaints
What We Can Offer You:
- 30 Days (Including Bank Holidays) Annual Leave in your first year, accruing an additional day after 24 months service until your 5th year where you will have 33 days Annual Leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Discounts at 3,000+ stores
- Free Eye Tests
- On-Site Parking
- Competitive Pension
- Employee Discount across U-Drive branches
- Employee Wellbeing Program
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Get in contact with our recruitment team on 01202 013657 or [email protected]
Head Office - Reservations
Inbound Reservations Advisor
The successful candidate will ideally have some experiance within customer service, and will be a good communicator both written and verbally, as well as having strong IT skills, within Microsoft Office formats.