Due to exciting growth in the company, we are looking for a Branch Manager to head our team in Manchester.
Reporting into the Rental Network Manager you will work a 45-hour rota, providing vehicle rental services to corporate clients.
The successful candidate will be a hardworking individual, who enjoys an exciting and fast-paced workday, whilst working with a variety of different customers. They will also be working as part of one of the most essential teams to U-Drive. You will be responsible for ensuring that the branch is well managed with the team providing an excellent service to all customers and a positive experience.
About the Role:
- Providing year on year branch growth in fleet size, revenue and profitability, while maintaining a minimum fleet utilisation of 75%.
- Develop and build a team so that they are trained, competent and motivated to perform the tasks assigned to them.
- Providing good customer service within the branch and across team members so that;
- Customer enquiries are responded to as quickly as possible.
- You and your team know your customers wants and needs.
- Take ownership and responsibility and strive to meet the customers’ expectations.
- Listen to the customer, striving for continuous improvement.
- Developing long-term customer relationships
- Generating and providing good sales leads to the Business Development Team
- Reporting and providing information to the support functions within the company
- Creating a positive branch work environment, promoting a good working relationship with the branch network and support functions
Established 40 years ago, U-Drive is a family-owned and operated vehicle rental company supplying high quality cars, LCVs, and specialist vehicles across the UK. Our friendly team take pride in working together to provide superb service to our business customers and private hirers alike.
Key skills, qualifications and attributes required include:
- Proven experience of building, leading and developing a team.
- Excellent communication skills, clear simple and unambiguous and well-structured both in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to deal effectively with change and ambiguity.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive, providing and instilling a 'Can Do' attitude.
- Proven experience of Vehicle Rental, good knowledge of Light Commercial Vehicles would be an advantage.
What We Can Offer You:
- 30 Days (Including Bank Holidays) Annual Leave in your first year, accruing an additional day after 24 months service until your 5th year where you will have 33 days Annual Leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Discounts at 3,000+ stores
- Free Eye Tests
- On-Site Parking
- Competitive Pension
- Employee Discount across U-Drive branches
- Employee Wellbeing Program
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Previous experience within vehicle rental and team management is key for this position, must hold a full UK Driving Licence