Due to exciting Company growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor to join our workshop team at U-Drive!
Reporting into the Fleet Maintenance Manager, you will work a 45-hour week, Monday to Saturday on a rota basis. This role will be providing an efficient service and the first point of contact for our workshop clients and customers. The successful candidate will be a positive and friendly individual with a ‘can do’ attitude.
About the Role
- Answer incoming telephone enquire promptly
- Answer customer queries both on the telephone and in person
- Manage the MOT booking system effectively so that department profitability and utilization of MOT slots are maximized.
- Enter booking details onto the system and process invoices and payments as appropriate.
- Manage MOT lane utilisation
- Quote for customer requirements and take bookings for MOT slots
- Check all Job Cards and Service Maintenance Repairs are being raised as required.
- Order parts from approved suppliers, choosing the best price, not the easiest option.
- Maintain health and safety records within the workshop department, complying with all relevant regulations, including keeping work area clean and tidy.
- Promote the company at all opportunities
- All other duties as required
Established 40 years ago, U-Drive is a family-owned and operated vehicle rental company supplying high quality cars, LCVs, and specialist vehicles across the UK. Our friendly team take pride in working together to provide superb service to our business customers and private hirers alike.
Key skills, qualifications and attributes required include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with change and ambiguity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive, providing and instilling a 'Can Do' attitude
- Problem solving skills
What We Can Offer You:
- 30 Days (Including Bank Holidays) Annual Leave in your first year, accruing an additional day after 24 months service until your 5th year where you will have 33 days Annual Leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Discounts at 3,000+ stores
- Free Eye Tests
- On-Site Parking
- Competitive Pension
- Employee Discount across U-Drive branches
- Employee Wellbeing Program
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Get in contact with our recruitment team on 01202 013657 or [email protected]
£24,000 per annum
Previous experience in a similar role would be benificial