- Become the first/main point of contact for our clients, both external and internal.
- Communicating clear and accurate information to both clients and the supply chain.
- Practively managing all fleet related incidents, providing assistance within individual service level agreements.
- Managing as part of the Fleet Administration team, routine servicing, inspections, MOT/Plate test and Road Fund Licence.
- Managing effectively as part of the Fleet Administration Team all available resources.
- Liaising with the Insurance Team, Account Management Team and Sales Teams, identifying areas of imporvement within the services being provided.
- Recording all activities within the fleet management software.
- Excellent communication skills, clear simple and unambiguous and well structured both in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to deal effectively with change and ambiguity.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive, providing and instilling a 'Can Do' attitude.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships.
- Problem solving skills.
What We Can Offer You
- 30 Days (Including Bank Holidays) Annual Leave in your first year, accruing an additional day after 24 months service until your 5th year where you will have 33 Days Annual Leave.
- Discounts at 3000+ stores
- Free Eye Tests
- On-Site Parking
- Competitive Pension
- Employee Discount across U-Drive branches
- Employee Wellbeing Program
You will be working 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Poole, UK
You will have previous experience within a fast paced customer facing role and have excellent attention to detail at all times.