Established over 35 years ago, U-Drive is a family run company. With 8 branches and a fleet of over 3000 vehicles, U-Drive is considered the largest wholly independent vehicle rental company in the Southwest.
We are currently look to recruit a positive and friendly individual with a ‘Can do’ attitude. Reporting into the Branch Manager you will work a 45 hour rota, including weekends, and will be providing a complete and efficient driving and valeting service for the hire of rental vehicles, while providing a positive experience.
About the Role
- Clean vehicles to U-Drive standards
- Checking vehicles at the end of hire for damage, using the appropriate system
- Reporting faults, damage or general un-roadworthiness in accordance with safety regulations and Company processes
- Drive, deliver and/or collection vehicles to inter-branch or directly to customer as directed
- Ensure that the drivers’ log is completed, signing in and out of branches
- Completing the Pre-Rental Vehicle Inspection for every hire
- Parking vehicles in allocated areas depending on the status of vehicle
Showing customers to vehicles, marking damage, showing controls, discussing vehicle equipment, fuel type etc to ensure the understanding of the vehicle and customer parking allocations
Team members must:
What We Can Offer You:
You will be working 45 hours per week on a rota basis including weekends.
Southampton, Hampshire, UK