Driver Valeter - Full Time (Poole)
Driver Valeter - Full Time
Salary - £19,300 - £19,890 per annum
U-Drive Ltd – Poole
Established over 35 years ago, U-Drive is a family-run organisation. With 14 branches and a fleet of over 2,000 vehicles, U-Drive is considered the largest wholly independent vehicle rental company in the Southwest.
We are currently looking to recruit a positive and friendly individual with a ‘Can do’ attitude. Reporting into the Branch Manager you will be providing a complete and efficient driving and valeting service for the hire of rental vehicles while providing a positive experience.
- Drive, deliver and/or collection vehicles to inter-branch or directly to the customer as directed
- Ensure that the drivers’ log is completed, signing in and out of branches
- Clean vehicles to U-Drive standards
- Checking vehicles at the end of hire for damage, using the appropriate system
- Reporting faults, damage or general un-roadworthiness in accordance with safety regulations and Company processes
- Completing the Pre-Rental Vehicle Inspection for every hire
- Parking vehicles in allocated areas depending on the status of the vehicle
- Showing customers to vehicles, marking damage, showing controls, discussing vehicle equipment, fuel type etc to ensure the understanding of the vehicle and customer parking allocations
Team members must:
- Be an experienced driver
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
- Able to work well in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Honest and trustworthy
- Friendly and polite with a willingness to help others
- Have a full clean UK driving licence
- Have a positive, ‘Can do’ attitude
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Be able to work 45 hours a week, including weekends
What can we offer you?
Zero hour, part-time and full-time contracts available!
We offer all team members full training and free uniform. Additional benefits include access to the Company Pension Scheme and excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
Thank you for showing interest in our vacancy, we look forward to hearing from you shortly.
Salary: £19,300 - £19,890 per annum
Posted: 24th May 2018