Coronavirus (COVID-19) information & updates
During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, U-Drive Limited has continually reviewed and enhanced our Business Continuity Plans (BCP) to improve our ability to respond to any possible impact.
Our priority remains the health, safety and welfare of our staff and customers, and following HM Government and NHS advice we have taken proactive steps to maintain our fleet availability by closing a number of our branches.
The following branches are open as usual:
Unfortunately, we have had to temporarily close the following branches due to the pandemic:
If your nearest branch remains closed - our other branches have assumed the management of your vehicle hire and are providing delivery and collection services. However, you can return vehicles to any one of our closed sites as arranged using the on-site drop boxes.
Remember, we have already implemented a number of changes to ensure your continuing safety, including enhanced vehicle cleaning techniques and our drivers wearing gloves.
During this challenging time many people are choosing different ways to travel, particularly where they are avoiding public transport and reducing vehicle sharing to maintain social distancing.
If you need a rental vehicle from a small car to specialist vehicles, we are here for you – just call 0800 980 9966 or book online at www.u-drive.co.uk. Your safety is our highest priority and we appreciate the trust that you place in our team and our company.
Update February 2022
Further to the government's recent Plan for living with COVID-19, we would like to reassure our customers of the following:
- Enhanced vehicle cleaning will continue.
- Sneeze barriers will remain in place in branches where they have been installed.
- Wearing facemasks is now optional for both customers and team members, and this is a personal choice, however we recommend that they are worn while in close contact to protect eachother.
- Hand sanitiser will still be available at our branch locations and we recommend washing your hands with soap and water often.
- From 24th February 2022, you will not be legally required to self-isolate if you test positive for COVID-19, however you should stay at home if you can to avoid contact with other people.
Want to know more about how we're keeping your journeys safe?
Why not take a look at our guides and downloads to see what our teams are doing to keep our cars and vans clean and as safe as possible. Click here to find out more.
You can contact us on 0800 980 9966 or use our webchat service.
Last updated: 16 July 2021